Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brittany is Here!?!

Oh goodness. Once upon a time, there was a younger sister named Brittany. I don't know when it happened, but somewhere a long the way, she grew up and graduated high school. So mom drove out and dropped her off at BYU.



It was so much fun to have my family here!! This is during the time that Spenser left me for California, so I was really pretty happy to have anyone in the house, but even better, MY MOMMY! It was a good week. We got to visit, Brit got moved in, and then we went to Ikea.



Oh Ikea. We made it out alive. I actually scored some pretty cute placemats and an ironing board (finally, right?). Appearently mom was unhappy with my choice of mugs for glasses at my house, so she insisted on getting us some new drinking glasses, as well as a fabulous reading lamp for the living room (it's in use right now:)


So glad they could come and play. Sure wish Chelsea mom and dad were closer!




Glad your here, B! (See the mats and glasses? ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment